CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
3rd Workshop on Interaction Design in Educational Environments
ICEIS 2014 Workshop
Educational environments have been improving at the same time that new technologies have arrived to the market. Those technologies bring with them new methodologies used for a better adaptation to the new devices. With this, interaction is one of the aspects, which has been increasing more to facilitate user's labour inside of the learning process.
This workshop invites authors to submit contributions on concepts like: Distributed interaction Design Discussion, applications, techniques or environments where interaction design plays a central role by improving the learning process at all levels.
Go to the 16th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Conceptual models for educational applications
- Educational pervasive environments
- Educational Interface design
- New devices and interaction techniques for educative environments
- Instructional and Interaction design
- Student/Teacher centered design
- Educative Ambient intelligence
- Human factors in Educative UI design
- Collaboration, cooperation and coordination
- Design patterns in collaborative educational environments
- Classroom teaching techniques
- Model-Based Development Environments
- Paper Submission: January 20, 2014
- Authors Notification: February 17, 2014
- Camera Ready Deadline: March 3, 2014
- Conference Date: April 27-30, 2014
Papers submitted to Workshop can be accepted in one of the following three categories:
- Full Papers: Papers allocated 30 minutes for oral presentation (including discussion). These papers are assigned a 10-page limit in the conference proceedings.
- Short Papers: Papers allocated 20 minutes for oral presentation (including discussion). These papers are assigned a 6-page limit in the conference proceedings.
- Posters: Papers presented as poster are assigned a 4-page limit in the conference proceedings.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in any of the topics listed above. Instructions for preparing the manuscript (in Word and Latex formats) are available at: Paper Templates. Please also check the Submission Guidelines. Papers should be submitted electronically via the web-based submission system at: http://www.insticc.org/Primoris
Acceptance notifications will be sent out on February 17, 2014. The workshop will be held on April, 2014 in Lisbon, Portugal. Please note that at least one author of an accepted position paper must register for the workshop and for one or more days of the ICEIS 2014 conference. Papers should be formatted according to ICEIS 2014 Archive Format (http://www.iceis.org/GuidelinesTemplates.aspx).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
SCITEPRESS is member of CrossRef (http://www.crossref.org/).
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Index) and Scopus.
High quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version for inclusion
in a special issue of an (ISI) International Journal, to be specified later.
WORKSHOP PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Martin Atzmueller (Uni Kassel, Germany)
- Dirk Balfanz (CAS Software AG, Germany)
- Abd alfatah Mashat (King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia)
- Thomas Barth (RFH Cologne, University of Applied Science, Germany)
- Matthias Bohnen (Brockhaus Group, Germany)
- Ahmad Muhammad Barnawi (King Abdulaziz Unviersity, Saudi Arabia)
- Federico Botella (University of Miguel Hernandez, Spain)
- Jörg M. Haake (FernUniversität in Hagen, Germany)
- Dogan Kesdogan (University of Regensburg, Germany)
- Gwendolyn L. Kolfschoten (TU DELFT, Netherlands)
- Niki Lamampropaulos (Greek Minsitry of Education, Greece)
- María Lozano (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
- Ahmed Saeed Alzahrani (King Abdulaziz Unviersity, Saudi Arabia)
- Stephan Lukosch (TU DELFT, Netherlands)
- José Metrolho (Instituto Politécnico de Castelo Branco - Portugal)
- Simon Scerri (DERI, Irland)
- Ricardo Tesoriero (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
- Victor Penichet (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
- Elena de la Guía (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
- Dhiah el Diehn I. Abou-Tair (German Jordanian University, Jordan)
- Juan Enrique Garrido (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
- Félix Albertos (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)
- Paulo Martins (University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portugal)
- Inma Plaza (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Javier Garcia (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Juarez Bento (Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brasil)
- Manuel Caeiro (University of Vigo, Spain)
- Raul Igual (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Teresa Restivo (Universidade do Porto, Portugal)
- Cesar Alberto Collazos (Universidad del Cauca, Colombia)
- Francisco Javier (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Carlos Medrano (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Montserrat Corbalán (Technical University of Catalonia, Spain)
- Martin Llamas (Universidade de Vigo, Spain)
- Pedro González (University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain)